By Liyang Yu
Covering the speculation, technical elements and purposes of the Semantic net, this book’s unrivalled assurance comprises the most recent on W3C criteria akin to OWL 2, and discusses new tasks similar to DBpedia. It additionally exhibits how one can placed concept into practice.
Read or Download A Developer’s Guide to the Semantic Web PDF
Similar storage & retrieval books
The purpose of this booklet is to provide result of medical study on how electronic info can be designed and the way artifacts or platforms containing electronic content material may still maximize usability, and to give an explanation for how context can impact the character and effectiveness of electronic communique. utilizing a philosophical, cognitive, and technical viewpoint, the booklet covers the difficulty of what electronic details truly is.
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of five workshops of the fifteenth foreign convention on Web-Age details administration, WAIM 2014, held in Macau, China, June 16-18, 2014. The 38 revised complete papers are geared up in topical sections at the five following workshops: moment overseas Workshop on Emergency administration in great info Age, BigEM 2014; moment foreign Workshop on vast facts administration on rising undefined, HardBD 2014; foreign Workshop on info administration for Next-Generation Location-based prone, DaNoS 2014; overseas Workshop on Human facets of creating thoughts in Social Ubiquitous Networking surroundings, HRSUME 2014; foreign Workshop on great facts platforms and companies, BIDASYS 2014.
This ebook constitutes the refereed lawsuits of six workshops collocated with the thirteenth foreign convention on Ad-Hoc Networks and instant, ADHOC-NOW Workshops 2014, held in Benidorm, Spain, in June 2014. The 25 revised complete papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from fifty nine submissions.
This e-book offers a sequence of excessive functionality product layout (PD) and improvement top practices that could create or increase product improvement association. unlike different books that spotlight in basic terms on Toyota or different person businesses utilizing lean IPD, this e-book explains the tilt philosophy extra greatly and comprises discussions of platforms engineering, layout for X (DFX), agile improvement, built-in product improvement, and undertaking administration.
- Experimental IR Meets Multilinguality, Multimodality, and Interaction: 7th International Conference of the CLEF Association, CLEF 2016, Évora, Portugal, ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Geschäftsprozesse analysieren und optimieren: Praxistools zur Analyse, Optimierung und Controlling von Arbeitsabläufen (essentials) (German Edition)
- Data Warehouse Designs: Achieving ROI with Market Basket Analysis and Time Variance
- Spatial Information Theory: 12th International Conference, COSIT 2015, Santa Fe, NM, USA, October 12-16, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- The Internet and the School Library Media Specialist: Transforming Traditional Services (Greenwood Professional Guides in School Librarianship,)
- Mastering Citrix® XenServer®
Additional resources for A Developer’s Guide to the Semantic Web
A Developer’s Guide to the Semantic Web by Liyang Yu
- Download PDF by Jim Melton,Alan R. Simon: SQL: 1999: Understanding Relational Language Components (The
- Semantic Web Technologies: Trends and Research in - download pdf or read online