By Enrico Perla,Massimiliano Oldani
The publication is equipped into 4 elements. half I introduces the kernel and units out the theoretical foundation on which to construct the remainder of the booklet. half II specializes in varied working structures and describes exploits for them that concentrate on numerous trojan horse periods. half III on distant kernel exploitation analyzes the results of the distant state of affairs and provides new concepts to focus on distant concerns. It features a step by step research of the advance of a competent, one-shot, distant take advantage of for a true vulnerabilitya trojan horse affecting the SCTP subsystem present in the Linux kernel. ultimately, half IV wraps up the research on kernel exploitation and appears at what the long run may possibly hold.
- Covers more than a few working process households — UNIX derivatives, Mac OS X, Windows
- Details universal situations reminiscent of widespread reminiscence corruption (stack overflow, heap overflow, etc.) matters, logical insects and race conditions
- Delivers the reader from user-land exploitation to the area of kernel-land (OS) exploits/attacks, with a specific concentrate on the stairs that result in the construction of winning options, to be able to supply to the reader anything greater than only a set of tricks
Read or Download A Guide to Kernel Exploitation: Attacking the Core PDF
Similar business information technology books
Angesichts der Globalisierung suchen Unternehmen nach Möglichkeiten, veränderten Marktanforderungen gerecht zu werden. Eine Maßnahme besteht in der Auslagerung von IT-Services in Niedriglohnländer, dem "IT-Offshoring". Erste Erfahrungen deutscher Firmen waren allerdings nicht durchweg positiv. Strukturelle Rahmenbedingungen des deutschen IT-Service-Marktes, kulturelle und sprachliche Unterschiede erfordern spezifische Herangehensweisen.
The combination of technological thoughts, corresponding to In-Memory Analytics, Cloud Computing, cellular Connectivity, and Social Media, with enterprise perform can permit major aggressive virtue. that allows you to include contemporary demanding situations and alterations within the governance of IT concepts, SAP and its imagine tank - the company Transformation Academy (BTA) - have together built the electronic potential Framework (DCF).
This publication is meant for researchers and postgraduates who're drawn to the consensus achieving procedure in staff decision-making difficulties. It places ahead new optimization-based determination aid methods to aid decision-makers locate roadmaps to consensus with minimal alterations. Simulation experiments and comparability research are in this case performed to evaluate the validity of the notion.
This booklet presents a finished review of organizational range administration, meant to assist readers enforce powerful thoughts and maximize the price of organizational variety. Written via specialists from more than a few disciplines, it offers state-of-the-art examine and most sensible practices during this box.
- Protecting Privacy in Data Release (Advances in Information Security)
- Challenges and Issues in Knowledge Management (Research in Management Consulting)
- Leading the Internal Audit Function (Internal Audit and IT Audit)
Additional info for A Guide to Kernel Exploitation: Attacking the Core
A Guide to Kernel Exploitation: Attacking the Core by Enrico Perla,Massimiliano Oldani
- New PDF release: Innovation, Science, and Institutional Change: A Research
- Download e-book for kindle: Tortured Artists: From Picasso and Monroe to Warhol and by Christopher Zara,Robbie Lee