By Jay Liebowitz
All govt firms are required to boost a human capital procedure through 2005. a lot of those organizations have scored a "red" (lowest score) at the executive Scorecard within the method they're drawing close their strategic administration of human capital. This ebook is an govt briefing on constructing a winning human capital process in accordance with classes realized from interpreting latest innovations at govt businesses equivalent to NASA.
Using an information administration viewpoint, Liebowitz identifies 4 pillars of an efficient procedure and offers examples of those in practice.
Read Online or Download Addressing the Human Capital Crisis in the Federal Government: A Knowledge Management Perspective PDF
Similar business information technology books
Angesichts der Globalisierung suchen Unternehmen nach Möglichkeiten, veränderten Marktanforderungen gerecht zu werden. Eine Maßnahme besteht in der Auslagerung von IT-Services in Niedriglohnländer, dem "IT-Offshoring". Erste Erfahrungen deutscher Firmen waren allerdings nicht durchweg positiv. Strukturelle Rahmenbedingungen des deutschen IT-Service-Marktes, kulturelle und sprachliche Unterschiede erfordern spezifische Herangehensweisen.
The combination of technological ideas, resembling In-Memory Analytics, Cloud Computing, cellular Connectivity, and Social Media, with company perform can permit major aggressive virtue. so as to include contemporary demanding situations and alterations within the governance of IT techniques, SAP and its imagine tank - the company Transformation Academy (BTA) - have together constructed the electronic power Framework (DCF).
This booklet is meant for researchers and postgraduates who're attracted to the consensus achieving procedure in staff decision-making difficulties. It places ahead new optimization-based determination help methods to assist decision-makers locate roadmaps to consensus with minimal alterations. Simulation experiments and comparability research are consequently carried out to evaluate the validity of the suggestion.
This ebook presents a entire evaluate of organizational variety administration, meant to aid readers enforce powerful recommendations and maximize the price of organizational range. Written via specialists from a number of disciplines, it offers state-of-the-art examine and top practices during this box.
- Effiziente Softwareentwicklung mit Referenzmodellen (German Edition)
- Postal and Delivery Innovation in the Digital Economy (Topics in Regulatory Economics and Policy)
- Practical Lock Picking: A Physical Penetration Tester's Training Guide
- Business Strategies for a Messy World: Tools for Systemic Problem-Solving (Palgrave Pivot)
- Continual Service Improvement Manager: Careers in IT service management (BCS Guides to IT Roles)
- Human Capital Management: Personalprozesse erfolgreich managen (German Edition)
Extra info for Addressing the Human Capital Crisis in the Federal Government: A Knowledge Management Perspective
Addressing the Human Capital Crisis in the Federal Government: A Knowledge Management Perspective by Jay Liebowitz
- Download e-book for kindle: Modeling as a mechanism to align Business Process Management by Tomasz Tomkowicz
- Iniciação à Teoria das Organizações (Portuguese Edition) - download pdf or read online