By Paige G. Andrew
- describes the cataloging method because it pertains to all components of the checklist, together with topic research, coding of fastened fields and OXX fields, and growing G-class name numbers
- offers an updated checklist of map cataloging instruments
- offers distinctive chapters on cataloging old sheet maps and distinct codecs akin to wall maps, map sequence or units, and reproductions
- comprises illustrations of bibliographic files, field-level examples, tables of knowledge, and diagrams of maps for use to focus on key concepts
Read or Download Cataloging Sheet Maps: The Basics (Haworth Series in Cataloging & Classification) PDF
Best library & information science books
Getting to know the talents helpful for transparent, potent writing could make writing projects movement extra simply. This ebook is helping educational librarians who're new to the career or new to a supervisory or administration place, in addition to those that are looking to be extra efficient and make the their writing for paintings move extra easily.
Because the nationwide technological know-how origin joined the nationwide Institutes of future health in requiring that provide proposals contain a knowledge administration plan, educational librarians were inundated with comparable requests from school and campus-based provide consulting workplaces. facts administration is a brand new carrier zone for plenty of library employees, requiring cautious making plans and implementation.
E-Books in educational Libraries: Stepping as much as the problem offers readers with a view of the altering and rising roles of digital books in better schooling. the 3 major sections comprise contributions through specialists within the publisher/vendor area, in addition to by way of librarians who record on either the demanding situations of delivering and dealing with e-books and at the matters surrounding client use of e-books.
Displaced documents have lengthy been an issue and their lifestyles keeps to hassle archivists, historians and executive officers. Displaced files brings jointly top overseas specialists to comprehensively discover the present situation for the 1st time. Drawing on case experiences from all over the world, the authors learn displaced information by reason of clash and colonialism, analysing their effect on executive management, state construction, human rights and justice.
Additional resources for Cataloging Sheet Maps: The Basics (Haworth Series in Cataloging & Classification)
Cataloging Sheet Maps: The Basics (Haworth Series in Cataloging & Classification) by Paige G. Andrew
- Julie A. DeCesare's Streaming Video Resources for Teaching, Learning, and PDF
- Download e-book for kindle: High Voltage Direct Current Transmission: Converters, by Dragan Jovcic,Khaled Ahmed